IDAC PSOC4

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, I am using the IDAC of a PSOC 4. What is the temperature drift of the current? Is it the same tolerance as the reference voltage?

0 Likes
1 Solution
Vasanth
250 sign-ins 500 solutions authored First question asked

Hello Robin,

The drift value spec of the component is  10% (conditions -45 to 130C and 1.7V to 5.5V and across all corners). This is the worst case value and the actual device performance might be much better.

Best Regards,
VSRS

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Vasanth

Hi,

Temperature drift of the IDAC is not normally spec present in the datasheet. Could you please let us know what you are trying to do?

Best Regards,
VSRS

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Simplified, I am using the IDAC in combination with a resistor and an Opamp (Buffer) to generate a voltage over another variable resistor. Simultanouesly, I am measuring the current through the variable resistor to calculate the power dissipation.

I want to keep the electrical power constant for futher regulation processes. To calculate the tolerances of this regulation, I need to know all drift parameters.

Best regards,

Robin

0 Likes
Vasanth

Hello Robin,

The drift value spec of the component is  10% (conditions -45 to 130C and 1.7V to 5.5V and across all corners). This is the worst case value and the actual device performance might be much better.

Best Regards,
VSRS

0 Likes