I2C simulation of CY8C4014LQI-422 chip The requested packet is not found.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
bytedance
Level 1
Level 1
First like given First reply posted First question asked

I2C simulation of CY8C4014LQI-422 chip The requested packet is not found. 

0 Likes
1 Solution
ncbs
500 replies posted 50 likes received 250 sign-ins

Hi @bytedance,

I would suggest you to go through the I2C code example present for PSoC 4000 device: CE222306 - PSoC 4 I2C Communication with Serial Communication Block [zip file] [CE document ].

As @BiBi_1928986 mentioned, ensure that you have the hardware components, both the series and the pull-up resistors, connected to the I2C lines. If you are using a terminal/bridge control panel to view your I2C messages, make sure you have the right settings for communication speed and addressing mode. 

Regards,
Nikhil

View solution in original post

4 Replies
BiBi_1928986
Level 7
Level 7
First comment on blog 500 replies posted 250 replies posted

Hello.

Did you put pull-up resistors on clock and data pins?

ncbs
500 replies posted 50 likes received 250 sign-ins

Hi @bytedance,

I would suggest you to go through the I2C code example present for PSoC 4000 device: CE222306 - PSoC 4 I2C Communication with Serial Communication Block [zip file] [CE document ].

As @BiBi_1928986 mentioned, ensure that you have the hardware components, both the series and the pull-up resistors, connected to the I2C lines. If you are using a terminal/bridge control panel to view your I2C messages, make sure you have the right settings for communication speed and addressing mode. 

Regards,
Nikhil

bytedance
Level 1
Level 1
First like given First reply posted First question asked

okok! thank you.

0 Likes