How to use CY8CKIT-005 MiniProg4 to flash the IC CY8C4245LQI-483 with Command Line Interface

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Michael_777
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First like given First question asked

Purchased Kit: CY8CKIT-005 MiniProg4 Program and Debug Kit

Installed file: PSoCProgrammerSetup_3.29.1_b4659_0.exe

IC Type of product:CY8C4245LQI-483

Interface: SWD Programming

Hex File:  Cypress_sample_V99_V154.hex

Third part tool: NI Teststand

Would you please tell me how to use command line interface for automatically programming. I have no idea about it. It would be highly appreciate if someone can give me a CLI sample for study or trial run.

0 Likes
1 Solution
AlenAn14
500 replies posted 100 solutions authored 250 replies posted

HI @Michael_777 ,

Thank you for using our products and yes we do have sample scripts that you can use to automate the programming operation on PSoC 4 devices.
Please take a look at the KBA Programming PSoC™ 3, PSoC™ 4, and PSoC™ 5LP MCUs using PPCLI – KBA232937 which gives the detailed commands that you can use in your custom script to automate the PSoC 4 programming using our PPCLI tool installed along with PSoC Programmer.
The KBA mentioned above also provides a sample example script to help you get started.

Hope this helps

Regards
Alen

View solution in original post

1 Reply
AlenAn14
500 replies posted 100 solutions authored 250 replies posted

HI @Michael_777 ,

Thank you for using our products and yes we do have sample scripts that you can use to automate the programming operation on PSoC 4 devices.
Please take a look at the KBA Programming PSoC™ 3, PSoC™ 4, and PSoC™ 5LP MCUs using PPCLI – KBA232937 which gives the detailed commands that you can use in your custom script to automate the PSoC 4 programming using our PPCLI tool installed along with PSoC Programmer.
The KBA mentioned above also provides a sample example script to help you get started.

Hope this helps

Regards
Alen