How to add custom service on CYBLE 0120120-10 MCU

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hai,

I am here for a help, I am using cyble-0120120-10 BLE MCU. I have problem in notify, I have created custom Service and added 3 Custom Services, Each service would contain different Values of Floating. I tried to Send notification to the NRF connect application, I failed to send notification. When i tried adding Battery service characteristics it works fine, but while adding custom Services i face issue in notifying.

I tried with the DEV board, by importing the cap sensor Ex code, I have added 3 custom Services , to it, i tried to send notification, it works fine with the DEV board.

I request you to help out of this issue, As i am new to BLE stack, Please guide me.  

Regards

BOB

0 Likes
1 Solution
AnjanaM_61
5 comments on KBA First comment on KBA 5 questions asked

Hi Bob,

Please go through our Appnote on Custom service ( http://www.cypress.com/documentation/application-notes/an91162-creating-ble-custom-profile ). Please make sure you are checking the right characteristic char handle for each characteristics.

Thanks,

Anjana

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
AnjanaM_61
5 comments on KBA First comment on KBA 5 questions asked

Hi Bob,

Please go through our Appnote on Custom service ( http://www.cypress.com/documentation/application-notes/an91162-creating-ble-custom-profile ). Please make sure you are checking the right characteristic char handle for each characteristics.

Thanks,

Anjana

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hai Anjana,

Thanks for your Reply, I already went through App Note, The same I have configured. Do i need to take an example code or a Plain Code while configuration.

0 Likes
himam_31
Employee
Employee
50 likes received 25 likes received 10 likes received

Hello Bob,

You can start with a blank project. At the same time you can refer to the Example project and check the code for adding code in the EventHandler section.

Please let u sknow if you have specific questions.

Thanks,

Hima

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hai,

Thanks for your reply I read custom prifile document and i have made it working. Thanks for your help

0 Likes