How does the code number of official website name? For example, CE95385

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

How does the code number of official website name? For example, CE95385

0 Likes
1 Solution
Roy_Liu
5 comments on KBA First comment on KBA 10 questions asked

Essentially, the CE stands for Code Example, 95385 is the unique tracking number of Cypress official documentations. I don't think this matters, if you do, please let us know.

Roy Liu

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
Roy_Liu

Essentially, the CE stands for Code Example, 95385 is the unique tracking number of Cypress official documentations. I don't think this matters, if you do, please let us know.

Roy Liu
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,yliu

If I don't know,it is difficult  to find the code example of The peripherals of a single chip on the official website,for example.timer or I2C.

0 Likes
Roy_Liu

Agree with you Qichao. Here are my recommendations:

1. On official website, www.cypress.com > Click on the "DESIGN SUPPORT" > Click the "Code Example" under the "Software & Tools"  column, > User the "REFINE BY" option at the left side of the page, along with the search field at the top left corner of the page by entering "Timer" or "I2C".

2. Find from Creator, which is a better method than #1.  Just open PSoC Creator, Click on the "Find Code Example..." in the Start Page > Start. Use the Filter in the pop up window.

pastedImage_1.png

Thanks

Roy

Roy Liu
Anonymous
Not applicable

ok,Thank you very much.That's the only way .

0 Likes