Hii, I am beginner in Cypress BLE, I want to use two ble "module" one as central and one as peripheral, so my central device needs to write the data into peripheral, So how my central device will know the characteristics of peripheral. Please answer i am

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hii, I am beginner in Cypress BLE, I want to use two ble "module" one as  central and one as peripheral, so my central device needs to write the data into peripheral, So how my central device will know the characteristics of peripheral. Please answer i am stucked.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Attribute discovery, hardcoded service/attribute usage, or custom code to signal which characteristics are available (not recommended).

This particular project: PSoC-4-BLE/100_Projects_in_100_Days/Day043_Heart_Rate_Collector at master · cypresssemiconductorco/P...

Has attribute discovery implemented as an example for what you want to do.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
himam_31
Employee
Employee
50 likes received 25 likes received 10 likes received

Hello,

Thank you for your interest. We have example projects available with PSoc Creator. Please navigate to File->Code Example and check out the example projects. We have another repository with a number of example projects :PSoC-4-BLE/100_Projects_in_100_Days at master · cypresssemiconductorco/PSoC-4-BLE · GitHub

You can have a look at these projects  and implement the same. If you have specific questions please post the questions with all relevant information such as project part number of modules, version of PSoC Creator etc.

Thanks,

Hima

Anonymous
Not applicable

Attribute discovery, hardcoded service/attribute usage, or custom code to signal which characteristics are available (not recommended).

This particular project: PSoC-4-BLE/100_Projects_in_100_Days/Day043_Heart_Rate_Collector at master · cypresssemiconductorco/P...

Has attribute discovery implemented as an example for what you want to do.

0 Likes