Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
EyGe_3183606
Level 4
Level 4
25 replies posted 10 sign-ins 10 replies posted

Hi,

I have a project that is based on the fixed stack bootloader example that I expanded with my own code. 

The project works fine when compiled with the ARM-GCC toolchain or the ARM-MDK toolchain. 

I am trying to export the entire project (both bootloader and bootloadable) to IAR or Vision (Keil) but in both cases when I do the export process, PSOC Creator crashes. 

I reach this stage: 

EyGe_3183606_0-1663665456351.png

And when I click on Export I see this screen:

EyGe_3183606_2-1663665782488.png

And after two seconds the PSOC Creator crashes. 

This happens in both PSOC Creator 4.2 and PSOC Creator 4.4 when I try to export either to IAR or to uVision. 

Note: I tried exporting regular projects that don't have a bootloader and the export process works fine. 

How can this be resolved? 

0 Likes
3 Replies
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Yugandhar
500 solutions authored 1000 replies posted 5 likes given

Hello,

Please refer to the 'Setting up a PSoC 4/PSoC 5LP IAR Project' section in the PSoC Creator user guide. Also, please refer to the 'BLE OTA Fixed Stack Bootloader and Bootloadable' document for IAR Settings.
Please let me know if this helps.

Thanks,
P Yugandhar.

0 Likes

Hi, I am Eyal (who posted the question) simply responding from another computer from another account. 

I checked the documentation you posted. It does not help unfortunately.

I am simply following the steps in the PSOC Creator Help Documentation titled "µVision Bootloader Export Support" or "IAR Bootloader Export Support" and in both cases the PSOC Creator crashes. I even tested this on a different computer. 

0 Likes
Yugandhar
500 solutions authored 1000 replies posted 5 likes given

Hello, 

Could you please let me know if you are still facing this issue while exporting? 

At my end, i'm not getting this issue while exporting. 

Thanks,

P Yugandhar. 

0 Likes