Error to enable notification

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello Community, 

I want to write to my server 0x01 to activate the notifications, but when I send the command i got an error: 

CYBLE_ERROR_INVALID_OPERATION

The strange part is when I try to write again, the code works, Im able to to print out the value from the server on my computer via master UART.

I attached the file

thanks David C

0 Likes
3 Replies
himam_31
Employee
Employee
50 likes received 25 likes received 10 likes received

Hello,

Can you check at the peripheral side, if the request of enabling the notification is being properly received?

Thanks,

Hima

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello Hima, I solved the problem but i have a new one, I need to activate 2 notifications, but the problem is only the first one is activate, I tried to have a  method of each one but I had the same result, only the first method that I call it is which is activated. I wrote code on the second method to be printed via UART and it does, But I do not why the notifications on the server is not activated. 

The handles are corrected and also the peripheral because if I change the order of the methods, the other work but the second not. Futhermore, I have created two variables of CYBLE_GATTC_WRITE_REQ_T. This example I took it from UART_Central of the 100 projects in 100 days.

CYBLE_GATTC_WRITE_REQ_T enableNotificationReqParamQuat = {
                                                        {(uint8 *)enableNotificationParam, 2,2},
                                                      };

0 Likes
himam_31
Employee
Employee
50 likes received 25 likes received 10 likes received

Hello 

While sending the enable notification packet, is it being received at the server side at the first place? 

Thanks,

Hima

0 Likes