EZ-Serial .CYSPPGK command is rejected

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Yashu
Level 4
Level 4
25 sign-ins First solution authored 25 replies posted

I can't seem to be able to set or get the CYSPP packetization settings with the latest PSoC4 EZ-Serial v1.1.1.

The error is 0203. I am simply trying to get/set the settings with no remote peer connected and while not operating in data mode.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Yugandhar
500 solutions authored 1000 replies posted 5 likes given

Hello,

The error code ('0x0203' – EZS_ERR_PROTOCOL_UNRECOGNIZED_COMMAND) will be generated when the Command group/method is not valid or unrecognized. At my end, I'm not getting any error code. Could you please send the screenshot of the error ? Also, please let me know the steps to reproduce.

Thanks,

P Yugandhar.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
LiDo_2439176
Level 5
Level 5
First question asked 50 replies posted 50 sign-ins

Hi JoYa_1675071​,

on my PSoC 4 with EZ-Serial v1.1.1 .CYSPPGK command is working.

ez-serial cysppgk.png

Can you share with us the reponse of /QFV command ?

Best regards,

Liviu

0 Likes
Yugandhar
500 solutions authored 1000 replies posted 5 likes given

Hello,

The error code ('0x0203' – EZS_ERR_PROTOCOL_UNRECOGNIZED_COMMAND) will be generated when the Command group/method is not valid or unrecognized. At my end, I'm not getting any error code. Could you please send the screenshot of the error ? Also, please let me know the steps to reproduce.

Thanks,

P Yugandhar.

0 Likes

I was inadvertently using EZ-Serial v1.0.2.

Have there been any powerup changes from v1.0.2 -to- v1.1.1 w.r.t. the pin assignment analyses/polling which causes my peripheral to no longer enter peripheral advertising mode? I am driving all the input pins the same between both versions of the firmware.

I receive the BOOT response below, but never recv a subsequent ASC event (like I receive with v1.0.2):

@E,003B,BOOT,E=0101011A,S=03030035,P=0103,H=0A,C=02,A=00A05080F3AA

0 Likes

Can you please share the BOOT response from EZ-Serial v1.0.2 too.

0 Likes