Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Rutika
Level 1
Level 1
First question asked Welcome!

I am getting warning for (EEPROM_V2.20 )EEPROM_Write" Incompatible pointer to integer conversion passing 'unsigned char*' to  parameter  of type 'uint32' (aka unsigned long)". I want to Write in EEPROM but due to warning I have not proceed further. Please let me know, solution for this issue. I have attached the EEPROM_configure snapshot

0 Likes
1 Solution
Ekta
750 replies posted First like given 250 solutions authored

Hello @Rutika 

Can you please attach your PSOC Creator Project so that we can have a look to see why the error occurs in the first place? It would also be helpful if you could post a screenshot of the error you are observing and the location of the error.

You can use code example: CE195313 – PSoC Emulated EEPROM  as a reference for creating Emulated EEPROM project.

Best Regards
Ekta

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Ekta
750 replies posted First like given 250 solutions authored

Hello @Rutika 

Can you please attach your PSOC Creator Project so that we can have a look to see why the error occurs in the first place? It would also be helpful if you could post a screenshot of the error you are observing and the location of the error.

You can use code example: CE195313 – PSoC Emulated EEPROM  as a reference for creating Emulated EEPROM project.

Best Regards
Ekta

0 Likes