Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Rajath_R_Rao
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First question asked Welcome!

Hello,

As of now I am using a CY8CKIT-149 devkit, Since I will be using  UART lines as LIN interface for the automotive part, these lines are not available for a Debug, I want to log the debug data in the Controller flash memory, Is this a possibility ? Could we part and use internal flash in this way ?  

0 Likes
1 Solution
AlenAn14
500 replies posted 100 solutions authored 250 replies posted

Hi @Rajath_R_Rao ,

Have you tried out the emulated EEPROM code example to read and write data into the flash of PSoC 4 in Modus Toolbox 2.4?
This code example uses the Em_EEPROM Middleware Library 2.10.

AlenAn14_1-1641358359396.png

You can modify this code example to store your debug data in the emulated EEPROM.
By default, 256 bytes of flash can be used for this purpose. You can increase the same by modifying the macro EM_EEPROM_SIZE.

Hope this helps
Regards
Alen

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
AlenAn14
500 replies posted 100 solutions authored 250 replies posted

Hi @Rajath_R_Rao ,

Have you tried out the emulated EEPROM code example to read and write data into the flash of PSoC 4 in Modus Toolbox 2.4?
This code example uses the Em_EEPROM Middleware Library 2.10.

AlenAn14_1-1641358359396.png

You can modify this code example to store your debug data in the emulated EEPROM.
By default, 256 bytes of flash can be used for this purpose. You can increase the same by modifying the macro EM_EEPROM_SIZE.

Hope this helps
Regards
Alen

0 Likes

Hi Alen,

Sure, I will try this and revert if any queries necessary. Thank you for your time.

Regards

Rajath R Rao 

0 Likes