CySmart Windows Source?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
JuVo_286221
Level 2
Level 2

Hello, 

I was wondering if the CySmart software, or any other software from Cypress to scan and connect the Bluetooth Low Energy peripherals on Windows 7, 8 or 10, is available as a source code distribution?

It would be ideal if the license would allow commercial use, but even just the study of the code would help us a lot in our project. 

All the best,

Julian

0 Likes
1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Julian,

The source code for CySmart Software has not been released, yet. That said, you can raise a technical support case from Cypress's website and query the availability of the code.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
6 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Julian,

The source code for CySmart Software has not been released, yet. That said, you can raise a technical support case from Cypress's website and query the availability of the code.

0 Likes
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

Create a support case: At top of this page "Design Support -> Create a Support Case" and get help from Cypress.

Bob

0 Likes
JuVo_286221
Level 2
Level 2

Great, I'll try that. Thanks.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

zadek, were you successful in obtaining the sources to the CySmart tool?
We also would like to examine it to become familiar with the implementation of the API as well.. 

0 Likes
JuVo_286221
Level 2
Level 2

I was able to obtain the source code for the CySmart iOS and Android apps, but not the Windows apps source. To get the newest versions, I recommend you also file a Support Case. They respond very fast and are very friendly people.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

I did file a case, but they were not forthcoming with the CySmart tool C# sources, or any examples for the use of the C# API, which is my goal.. 

0 Likes