Clear LIN interrupt

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
ZONDAR1
Level 2
Level 2
10 replies posted 5 questions asked 10 sign-ins

Hi,

I'm now using the LIN Slave component. I try to clear the interrupt but it is triggered repeatedly. Is there anything wrong with my code ?

LIN_ISR_StartEx(svLinExecute); 

void svLinExecute(void)
    {
        LIN_SCB_rx_ClearInterrupt();
        LIN_SCB_tx_ClearInterrupt();

}

Best regards,

ZONDAR

0 Likes
2 Replies
Ashish
25 likes received 50 solutions authored 100 replies posted

Hi Zondar,

Can you please tell us-

1) What is the exact use case behind this interrupt implementation ( I'm asking because in general, for LIN code in PSoC4 ,you might not need this scb_tx/scb_rx custom interrupt routine handling in main.c file, you can refer a PSoC4 LIN slave code example for reference). So I assume there is a specific use case (for example using LIN Slave to wake up the PSoC 4 Device from Deep Sleep ). Can you please clarify?

2) Would it be possible to share the PSoC project file? I will try to reproduce the issue. Also which device is being used?

3) When you say it triggers repeatedly, how do you observe that? Kindly clarify in order for us to correctly reproduce the issue.

Regards,

Ashish

0 Likes
Ashish
25 likes received 50 solutions authored 100 replies posted

Hi Zondar,

Do you have any feedback regarding my previous reply? You can also look at this KBA, section 2.5, which uses this interrupt , you can take it as a reference. 

https://community.infineon.com/t5/Knowledge-Base-Articles/Local-Interconnect-Network-LIN-Slave-Compo...

Regards,

Ashish

0 Likes