Capsense in CY8CKIT-149 dev kit.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Gopi
Level 2
Level 2
10 sign-ins 5 replies posted 5 questions asked

Hii,

I have been working on CY8CKIT-149 dev kit capsense peripheral, i didnt find proper register documention, I only found the register TRM, but in that register TRM there is no description for register fields, in some register the documentation doesn't even mentioned the register field full form itself like there are some register like CSD_SW_CMP_P_SEL, CSD_SW_CMP_N_SEL, and in that register fields like SW_SFCB,SW_SFCA, SW_SFMB, SW_SFPS like those so other fields I dont find the proper documentation and i dont find where the switches are implemented int he capsense peripheral and I dont find the internal block diagram for capsense.

I have working for different capsense application. I have developing the register level code can you please share or suggest me for where I can look for proper documentation.

0 Likes
1 Solution
ncbs
500 replies posted 50 likes received 250 sign-ins

Hi @Gopi ,

These registers are not provided to the public as they are proprietary and reveal the IP's internal working. Note that we have low-level APIs that read out most of the information measured by the hardware and you can check them out in the middleware API documentation. 

Best regards,
Nikhil

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
ncbs
500 replies posted 50 likes received 250 sign-ins

Hi @Gopi ,

These registers are not provided to the public as they are proprietary and reveal the IP's internal working. Note that we have low-level APIs that read out most of the information measured by the hardware and you can check them out in the middleware API documentation. 

Best regards,
Nikhil

0 Likes