Capsence layoute Designing

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Vait_4122196
Level 1
Level 1
Welcome!

Hello,

I'm Vaibhav Italiya From India , currently I Start My New Business In Home Automation Sector With Capsence Touch Board For Wall Switch On IOT Application , Currently i Learning with PCB Layout Designing , I have note More Experience in layout Designing , But was design Many simple PCB , Now In My New Business I Want To Learn To Capacitive Touch Sensor Board Layout Designing , But In Many Layout Designing Software I Can Not Design Perfect Layout Of Touch Button and Slider PCB, Its So Difficult For Me , So I Want To Help From Cypress Development Community That Which Layout Designing Software Is Easy And Best For To Design Capsense Button PCB

Please Give Me Best Suggestion For That And Also Share Capsense Designing Rule And Regulation That Way I Can Design With Cypress Stander Format And Not Face Any Issue With Hardware

I Hope Cypress Community Help Me And Give a Positive Replay To My Questions

Thank you

0 Likes
1 Solution
BragadeeshV
First question asked 1000 replies posted 750 replies posted

Hi Vait_4122196​,

Thank you for your interest in Cypress products.

Designing sensor patterns will be difficult in any layout tool. It is better to design the patterns in any mechanical CAD tool and import it's DXF file to the layout tool.

We recommend you to refer to PSoC 4 CapSense design guide for detailed guidelines on CapSense layout designing:

https://www.cypress.com/documentation/application-notes/an85951-psoc-4-and-psoc-6-mcu-capsense-desig...

Regards,

Bragadeesh

Regards,
Bragadeesh

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies