Cannot download CY8CKIT-146 development tools

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
TerryTao
Level 1
Level 1
5 sign-ins First reply posted First question asked

Hello,

I have touble to download below CY8CKIT-146 development tools, we also bought several CY8CKIT-042 boards, same issue to download corresponding development tools as well. Could you let me know how to get these development tools packages? Thanks.

TerryTao_1-1646046947149.png

TerryTao_3-1646047262474.png

TerryTao_2-1646046969294.png

0 Likes
1 Solution
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
AlenAn14
500 replies posted 100 solutions authored 250 replies posted

Hi @TerryTao ,

Can you try the download with a different browser and see if you are able to download in the same?

I have attached the setup only package for the mentioned devices in a zip file here in case the above method does not work for you.

Warm Regards
Alen

View solution in original post

0 Likes
6 Replies
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
AlenAn14

Hi @TerryTao ,

Can you try the download with a different browser and see if you are able to download in the same?

I have attached the setup only package for the mentioned devices in a zip file here in case the above method does not work for you.

Warm Regards
Alen

0 Likes

Hi @AlenAn14 ,

Thanks so much for prompt reply and zip file you attached.

Just tried several browsers like Microsoft edge, firefox, Chrome but still not able to download them here.

0 Likes
TerryTao
Level 1
Level 1

Hi @AlenAn14 ,

seems below met same issue as mine, not sure what happened and how to resolve it. Thanks.

https://community.infineon.com/t5/PSoC-4/PSoC4S-Download-of-CY8CKIT-149-development-tools/m-p/335587

Best Regards,

Terry

0 Likes
AlenAn14

Hi @TerryTao ,

Thank you for trying out with different browsers.
We are currently working on this issue but there have been cases where it was resolved when switching to a different browser.

Warm Regards
Alen

TerryTao
Level 1
Level 1

Hi @AlenAn14 ,

Thanks for this information. Also asked my colleague to try different browsers as well. Same issue as mine. Anyway, thanks for attached zip file, it could be a good start to me. 🙂

Best Regards,

Terry

0 Likes
AlenAn14

Hi @TerryTao ,

Glad your query is resolved and do post a thread in the community if you require the setup only package for any other kits (in case you cannot download the same due to this issue).
Please feel free to post any queries or issues you may have on Infineon products in the community and we will be happy to help.

Thanks and Regards,
Alen

0 Likes