Can i program CY8CKlT-049-42XX kit with modusToolbox?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
baku_1548021
Level 1
Level 1

Hello from Turkey!

I have a CY8CKIT-049-42XX. I was used PsoC Cretor.at 2016...I don't like it. I saw new IDE and i wonder it.

Have a nice days!

0 Likes
1 Solution
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.

Hi,

You can use PSoC Creator 4.3 if you are facing issues with PSoC Creator 4.4.

Yes you can program I2C LCD in PSoC Creator 4.3, below is the link to the component datasheet.

You can also refer to the bootloader datasheet which is attached below.

Regards

Alakananda

Alakananda

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Alakananda_BG
50 likes received 250 sign-ins 250 replies posted

Hi,

Currently Modus Toolbox does not support CY8CKIT-049-42XX. You can use PSoC Creator 4.3 which is the latest version.

Regards

Alakananda

Alakananda
0 Likes

Thx,

So late İ'm try it. İt didn't work. xD

Than... I downloaded PSoC Creator 4.4 but it didn't help me. Than i uninstalled it. it has many problem (bootloadable versions problems like that CY8CKIT-049-42xx bootloadable 1.5 / 1.3  ). Than i install PSoC Creator 3.2 it was work for me. But i wonder somethings...

1.How can i create a bootloadable project PSoC Creator 4.4 or 3.2?

2.Can i program a I2C LCD with CY8ckit 049 42? (like that https://www.roboshop.com.tr/1602-lcd-i2c-lehimli )

I programed a normal LCD 16x2. it worked greet. İ programmed my kit with PSoC Creator 3.2 but i used example blink code (i deleted example PWM and add a LCD). I couldn't create bootloadable project.

sorry for bad English...

Have a nice days!

0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.

Hi,

You can use PSoC Creator 4.3 if you are facing issues with PSoC Creator 4.4.

Yes you can program I2C LCD in PSoC Creator 4.3, below is the link to the component datasheet.

You can also refer to the bootloader datasheet which is attached below.

Regards

Alakananda

Alakananda
0 Likes