Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
songzaiwu
Level 3
Level 3
50 sign-ins 10 questions asked 25 sign-ins

Can chip signals be changed in a project?

2222.png

I want to change another chip signal, but I don't want to change the program under the current project unless it is necessary.

0 Likes
1 Solution
BiBi_1928986
Level 7
Level 7
First comment on blog 500 replies posted 250 replies posted

Hello.

I'm also confused about your request.  Please provide detail.

Here's my random interpretation:

If you want to keep the existing project, you can make a duplicate copy of the project and then make changes to the new project copy.

If you want to change a signal pin, you can toggle between 1 and 0 using GPIO commands.

If you want to make a signal change to an existing project but don't want to change the code, then you are stuck, this can't be done without changing the code.

Or, none of the above.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
PratikshaV
100 solutions authored 5 likes given 250 sign-ins

Hi @songzaiwu 

Please can you explain your query in detail I am bit confused are you asking about changing it to another device??

Thanks & Regards

Pratiksha V

0 Likes
BiBi_1928986
Level 7
Level 7
First comment on blog 500 replies posted 250 replies posted

Hello.

I'm also confused about your request.  Please provide detail.

Here's my random interpretation:

If you want to keep the existing project, you can make a duplicate copy of the project and then make changes to the new project copy.

If you want to change a signal pin, you can toggle between 1 and 0 using GPIO commands.

If you want to make a signal change to an existing project but don't want to change the code, then you are stuck, this can't be done without changing the code.

Or, none of the above.

0 Likes
songzaiwu
Level 3
Level 3
50 sign-ins 10 questions asked 25 sign-ins

solved, thanks

0 Likes

Good to hear you got it working.

Please share your solution so others may benefit.

0 Likes