I'm facing a problem with the CYBLE 012011-00 module.
With the Heart Rate Sensor code exemple, the device doesn't appear in the CySmart app on my Huawei P20 lite (Android 8.0.0) but everything works well on my XPeria Z2 (Android 6.0.1).
It's also working well with my laptops running ubuntu.
It points versions of android higher than 5.0, but it's all good on my Xperia with android 6.0.1.
So, what can I do to fix my problem?
Thank you in advance,
This seems to be an issue with the Huawei P20 Lite device. Since the other phones with the same Android version are able to see the BLE devices, I think its a Huawei specific issue. There are many websites reporting that there is a bug in the phones.
You can still do the following and check if it works:
- It's always better to reboot your device and try again
- You can try to toggle your Bluetooth connectivity icon by turning off and again pressing it to turn on for searching the device you want to connect.
- Clear the history of recently connected devices
- Check and confirm that there are no restrictions on the connection laid down by you.
- It always worthy that you check whether your power saving mode is turned on or not. If it's on then it is the culprit in the connectivity issue as the Bluetooth connectivity consumes a lot of power and such apps which consume a lot of energy will be disabled automatically when the power saving mode is on.
- Try uninstalling and reinstalling the app.
You can refer to this linked article - https://www.technobezz.com/how-to-fix-huawei-p20-pro-bluetooth-issues/ or How To Fix Huawei P20 Lite Bluetooth Issues - GetTechMedia .
Thank you for your reply.
But, It doesn't semm to be a phone problem, as I'm facing the same problem with the Huawei mediapad m5, and the samsung A8 phone.
I ran the same code projet (Heart Rate Sensor exemple) but with the CYBL10563-56LQXI board of the CY8CKIT and It's ok with my P20 phone.
Also I tried the Weight Sensor exemple and everything works well with the CYBL10563-56LQXI board, but with the CYBLE012011 it doesn't work with the P20 Lite.
So, does anyone have an idea???