CYBLE-012011-00 CySmart connection problem

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
GaGa_4638091
Level 1
Level 1
First like given

Hello,

I'm doing some tests with the CYBLE-012011-00 chip and the example project called "BLE_Battery_Level".

When I connect to the device via the CySmart application on the Android platform everything works properly, but when I try to connect via CySmart 1.3 and BLE dongle on Windows 10 the connection is almost interrupted with an error: CONNECTION_FAILED_TO_BE_ESTABLISHED (see log in attachment).

I also tried to create a Windows 10 Application with the Microsoft libraries available at this address https://github.com/microsoft/Windows-universal-samples/tree/master/Samples/BluetoothLE and the result is the same, it is almost impossible to establish a connection.

I also tried using CySmart on Windows 7 with the same results, while on Android everything always works correctly.

Please, do you have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance

0 Likes
1 Solution
DheerajK_81
First comment on KBA First comment on blog 5 questions asked

Can you please let us know which BLE dongle you are using? Please refer to this KBA and fix the firmware on the BLE dongle and see if it works after that: Recover CySmart BLE Dongle – KBA220052

Regards,

Dheeraj

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
DheerajK_81
First comment on KBA First comment on blog 5 questions asked

Can you please let us know which BLE dongle you are using? Please refer to this KBA and fix the firmware on the BLE dongle and see if it works after that: Recover CySmart BLE Dongle – KBA220052

Regards,

Dheeraj

0 Likes