Announcements

Equip yourself to optimize PSoc4 MCUs for Evs at the EV Webinar. Click here to register.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Sanket24
Level 1
Level 1
5 replies posted 10 sign-ins 5 sign-ins

Hello all,

i am developing software for capsense touchpad using CSX method. currently i am able to fetch XY co-ordinate from CSX gesture method.

but i whenever i am trying to get co-ordinates, at that time data is not coming properly. please send any information regarding capsense CSX block .

Thank you for help,

Sanket More 

0 Likes
6 Replies
PandaS
50 solutions authored 100 replies posted 100 sign-ins

Hi @Sanket24 ,

Could you please explain and attach the screenshots of the issue you are facing? 

Warm regards

Sobhit

0 Likes
Sanket24
Level 1
Level 1

Hello sobhit,

Please find attached  program document for CSX method for touchpad. i am trying to fetch coordinated from touchpad. after getting touchpad co-ordinates, i am taking led indication. but indication is  not getting. (testing of touchpad) @PandaS 

Thanks for your help,

0 Likes
PandaS

Hi @Sanket24 ,

Could you please share your tuner waveforms for touchpad widget. (Screeenshots)

Warm regards

Sobhit

0 Likes
Sanket24
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Sir,

I am not aware about cap sense tuner but i am trying to take attempt on cap sense tuner. please check attached image as I got.

Thanks and regards,

sanket more

0 Likes
PandaS

Hi Sanket,

You are getting an error because you haven't initialized the EzI2C component in your project.

I would suggest using a code example first. There is a code example on Touch pad for CSX for this device. Try using it, open CapSense Tuner after programing and connect using USB-I2C. Observe the finger tracking in the tuner.

Warm regards

Sobhit

0 Likes
Sanket24
Level 1
Level 1

Thanks for reply sobhit,

i am getting an position on the graph of touchpad but it was happens using CSD method. Not an CSX. it is in process. if any comes positive i will revert you back. All things i am trying without using gesture feature.

Thanks and regards,

Sanket more

0 Likes