I have some questions about the PSoC 4100M family, datasheet found here.
1. In the pinout tables on pages 9-10, under TQFP-48, pin 10 is duplicated. But pins 11 and 15 are not listed. What are the correct connections for pins 10, 11, and 15? Are there any other errors or known bugs in the pinout tables?
2. Are there any errata or known issues with this PSoC family?
3. I'd like to buy an evaluation board for this family, is there one available?
Please let me know. Thank you.
Solved! Go to Solution.
PSoC 4 MCU
1. Pin 10 is just duplicated. It needs to be connected to VSSD. Pin 11 and 15 are NC pins - nothing should be connected to these pins. These do not have any functionality and are not routed to any internal blocks.
2. No, the errata would be mentioned in the datasheet if present.
3. We do not have a kit for this MPN. You can check out CY8CKIT-044 for a 4200M kit. But please note that there would be some differences in terms of capabilities between the two devices.