Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

xlu
PSoC™ 4
hello, we develop a project with CY8C 4149 and project go very well, we switch the chip cy8c4149 to cy8c4148 and program cyc84148, it got failure. we ... Show More
arthurliu
PSoC™ 4

Hi 我试着新建一个空工程,添加一个button,但发现编译时,cycfg_capsense.h这个头文件没有调用成功,请帮忙看一下是什么问题?谢谢

StefanT
PSoC™ 4
Dear community,Working on a project based on CY8C4046LQI-T452 reached the stage where we need to think on the production automation and more specifica... Show More
Wineopener
PSoC™ 4
Hi, Teams.  I have a question. Can you support CY8CKIT-002 for WIN11?  If it can be used, what is the difference in functionality from MiniProg4?  Bes... Show More
Kawata
PSoC™ 4
Hello, I would like to receive DMX512 signals for lighting control.Is there any sample code for DMX512 on PSoC 4100S Plus? Regards,Kawata Show More
YJLM
PSoC™ 4

请问一下,就是我用PSOC4芯片来设计一个信号发生器,那么我应该用什么软件去进行一个仿真,就比如我没有示波器的实物,但是如果我用labview做了一个虚拟示波器,如何用这个虚拟示波器来显示我用PSOC设计的这个DDS信号发生器的功能呢?

Ramesh_R
PSoC™ 4
Hi, I am doing a research project using CY8CKIT-042 PSoC4 Pioneer Kit (CY8C4245AXI-483).  The prototype device is powered from a battery of 40mAh capa... Show More
Translation_Bot
PSoC™ 4
I tried coneccting CySmart 1.3.0.8 and CY8CKIT-042-BLE-A using default settings.Then, too many peer devices were listed in master tab.Could I delete p... Show More
tareq
PSoC™ 4
hi, Im music developer try to create new instrument basic on Eastern instrument ,i start my prototype with Arduino board .  I want to change for Infin... Show More
pv_delfa
PSoC™ 4
Hello together, in the description of the HSIOM_AMUX_SPLIT_CTL-Registers I found that there seems to be a switch to connect the Bus to GND/VSSA. The s... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy