CE211301_PIR_Motion_Sensing example with CY8C4145

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
ToSe_1399936
Level 1
Level 1
Hi,

I want to use CY8C4A25 in my product.

Distributor say it is not in production yet, suggest I use CY8C4145LQI-PS433, which is in stock (supposedly, still checking the lead time).

I want to use PSoC creator and CY8CKIT-048 CE211301_PIR_Motion_Sensing example with CY8C4145LQI-PS433, but when I open the project, and try to change the device (Project > Device Selector), this device is not listed.
I've tried both PSoC 4.2 and 3.3 version.

How to do this?

Which PSoC creator to use?

I want to make my design based on CE211301_PIR_Motion_Sensing example, with CY8C4145LQI-PS433, and later migrate to CY8C4A25 / CY8C4A45 .

--
Thanks,

Tom

0 Likes
1 Solution
DheerajK_81
First comment on KBA First comment on blog 5 questions asked

Go over to "Tools > Find New Devices" tab in PSoC Creator 4.2 and install the device pack as mentioned in the screenshot attached. tools.png

Now create a New Project and when you do the "<Launch Device Selector>" you should see the device listed as shown below:

forum3.PNG

Click on OK and then you can continue with your project as usual.

If this answer was helpful, do let me know.

Regards,

Dheeraj

View solution in original post

3 Replies
AnkitaS_51
Employee
Employee
100 likes received 50 likes received 25 likes received

Please install Prototyping kit complete setup from this link:

http://www.cypress.com/documentation/development-kitsboards/cy8ckit-147-psoc-4100ps-prototyping-kit

Then check the PSoC Creator4.2.

DheerajK_81
First comment on KBA First comment on blog 5 questions asked

Go over to "Tools > Find New Devices" tab in PSoC Creator 4.2 and install the device pack as mentioned in the screenshot attached. tools.png

Now create a New Project and when you do the "<Launch Device Selector>" you should see the device listed as shown below:

forum3.PNG

Click on OK and then you can continue with your project as usual.

If this answer was helpful, do let me know.

Regards,

Dheeraj

ToSe_1399936
Level 1
Level 1

Thank you both!

I'm not sure which suggestion did the trick as I tried both, still didn't get the device, then re-installed the kit and restarted the PSoC creator, then voila, the part is there .

Thanks!

--

Tom

0 Likes