BLEモジュールのご紹介 (via. Laird Technologies BTM510/511)

Tip / ログイン to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
HaMa_1538746
Level 3
Level 3
10 replies posted 10 questions asked 5 replies posted

お世話になります。

下記条件に合う、Cypress社BLEモジュールの型番をご紹介いただけませんでしょうか?

1) アナログオーディオの入出力が存在するもの。

2) 「マスター」と「スレーブ」を切り替えて使用できるもの。

3) プロファイルとして、HFP・HSP・SPPを使用できるもの。

コンペの第1候補は、Laird Technologies BTM510/511です。

BTM51x Series | LairdTech

Thank you and best regards;

Maru

• BLE
0 件の賞賛
1 解決策
Anonymous
適用対象外

お世話になっております。

下記の通り回答いたします。

1と2の条件は、すべてのPSoC4-BLE / PRoC-BLEで可能です。

しかし、プロファイルとして、HFP・HSP・SPPプを使用できるものは、従来のBluetoothに固有であり、Bluetooth SIG仕様の通りBluetooth低エネルギーには対応していません。

以上、よろしくお願いいたします。

Nada

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 件の賞賛
4 返答(返信)
Anonymous
適用対象外

お世話になっております。

下記の通り回答いたします。

1と2の条件は、すべてのPSoC4-BLE / PRoC-BLEで可能です。

しかし、プロファイルとして、HFP・HSP・SPPプを使用できるものは、従来のBluetoothに固有であり、Bluetooth SIG仕様の通りBluetooth低エネルギーには対応していません。

以上、よろしくお願いいたします。

Nada

0 件の賞賛
Anonymous
適用対象外

The BTM51x Laird module you listed is full bluetooth, and not BLE. There is a distinct difference in operation/behavior between Bluetooth and BLE as far as the available profiles like HFP, HSP, SPP like ndma​ mentioned.

Thus, the question is, do you want a full bluetooth module, or do you want just a BLE module?

Hello NADA-san & e.pratt-san,

Sorry, my understanding is not enough. As you teached, I understand BTM51x Laird module is a full bluetooth module.

So, my question is "Would you please recommend any part number as a cypress bluetooth module via BTM51x Laird module?"

0 件の賞賛
Anonymous
適用対象外

Hello maruyama,

I would suggest taking a look at either the CYW20706 or the CYW20719 products, as those support full Bluetooth. I am not sure on the power requirements being as low as the BTM51x Laird module, but the capabilites and functionality should be on par with it.

See here for product pages: BLE & Bluetooth

If you look at some of Laird's other modules like: https://www.lairdtech.com/products/bt860-uart-ble-module

They use the Cypress chips underneath, and you might want to specify which specifications you want to stay the same, and which you want to be better.

0 件の賞賛