ADC value effecting if we use GPIO pin use as output for LED

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
DeAa_335316
Level 4
Level 4
First like received

Hello,

I am using CY8C4247 IC in my project and All 8-ADC pin are collecting data from sensor.but whenever  i am making 7 GPIO pins high in my software it is effecting ADC value even all 7 pin are open and not connected to LED..

In pin configuration i tick only on Digital output and Initial drive state is LOW.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Project compiles with errors.

Are you using a Cypress Kit (which one?) or your own PCB?

Check the stability of your 3.3V supply.

Could be better to change the ADC to "Hardware trigger" and using ADC_StartConvert() API to make a single conversion. StopConvert is not needed. A short delay to settle voltages could be helpful.

For later project stages (not the current issue):

Every global variable that is changed in an interrupt handler must be declared as volatile!

See here.

Bob

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

Can you please post your complete project so that we all can have a look at all of your settings. To do so, use

Creator->File->Create Workspace Bundle (minimal)

and attach the resulting file.

Bob

0 Likes

i attached the project

0 Likes

Project compiles with errors.

Are you using a Cypress Kit (which one?) or your own PCB?

Check the stability of your 3.3V supply.

Could be better to change the ADC to "Hardware trigger" and using ADC_StartConvert() API to make a single conversion. StopConvert is not needed. A short delay to settle voltages could be helpful.

For later project stages (not the current issue):

Every global variable that is changed in an interrupt handler must be declared as volatile!

See here.

Bob

0 Likes
DeAa_335316
Level 4
Level 4
First like received

Please check the attached file

0 Likes