ADC_SAR ERRORS BUILDING

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Gone
Level 3
Level 3
First solution authored 25 replies posted 25 sign-ins

I am using PSoC4  CY8C4247AZI-M485 to measure 8 currents and i also want to measure a thermistor.  I can not seem to get PSoC to build this is there another way I can do this?

Gone_0-1656548892748.png

0 Likes
1 Solution
DennisS_46
Employee
Employee
100 sign-ins 50 likes received 50 solutions authored

The Creator routing engine does not like single pin signals routed to two mux inputs. It "should" work but it doesn't
So, make two VT pin inputs, one for the low side of Vhi, and the other for the high side of Vlow. I had to do it
this way for a multiple thermistor scanner; it works.
---- Dennis Seguine, PSoC Applications Engineer

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Vasanth
250 sign-ins 500 solutions authored First question asked

Hi,

Could you please connect different pins to 8 and 9 channel for VT terminal and see if the routing is passing. PSoC will not have adequate routing resources to do the routing you have requested for.

Best Regards,
Vasanth

0 Likes
Vasanth
250 sign-ins 500 solutions authored First question asked

Hi,

Additionally check the following appnote for thermistor measurement examples.

https://www.infineon.com/dgdl/Infineon-CE210514_PSoC_3_PSoC_4_and_PSoC_5LP_Temperature_Sensing_with_...

Best Regards,
Vasanth

0 Likes
DennisS_46
Employee
Employee
100 sign-ins 50 likes received 50 solutions authored

The Creator routing engine does not like single pin signals routed to two mux inputs. It "should" work but it doesn't
So, make two VT pin inputs, one for the low side of Vhi, and the other for the high side of Vlow. I had to do it
this way for a multiple thermistor scanner; it works.
---- Dennis Seguine, PSoC Applications Engineer

0 Likes