corner reflector in position2go application

Announcements

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
User22595
Level 1
Level 1
First question asked
Hi
When i buy postion2go evalution board, i see there is a corner reflector in package. but there isnt any guide about how we can use and install it, and what is its application.
otheer object is when i change some property in gui radar application, i see error and i cant change it for example tracking option or maximum veocity. can you help me how change them?
please help me
0 Likes
1 Solution
Montassar-BR
Employee
Employee
5 questions asked 250 sign-ins 25 likes received

Hello,

A Corner Reflector (RC) is a structure used as a standard passive radar target. It has a very high radar-cross-section (RSC), maintained over a wide incidence angle, for a small size.
You can use the foldable CR by just opening it, place it on a tripod in front of the radar sensor, and check the your CR target position (Range, Angle) on the Radar GUI.

This CR, available from the Position2Go Kit, has an RCS of 1sqm, which corresponds to a human target.

Cheers,
Montassar.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
User22647
Level 1
Level 1
Hey, I'm having the same issue right now. I have googled it and it brought me to this thread. Have you managed to find anything about it? I found the user manual but I can't see anything similar to that piece inside the manual. Also GUI is not helping much.I cannot return it as well since I have left it at my home in Portugal so any help is much appreciated.
0 Likes
Montassar-BR
Employee
Employee
5 questions asked 250 sign-ins 25 likes received

Hello,

A Corner Reflector (RC) is a structure used as a standard passive radar target. It has a very high radar-cross-section (RSC), maintained over a wide incidence angle, for a small size.
You can use the foldable CR by just opening it, place it on a tripod in front of the radar sensor, and check the your CR target position (Range, Angle) on the Radar GUI.

This CR, available from the Position2Go Kit, has an RCS of 1sqm, which corresponds to a human target.

Cheers,
Montassar.

0 Likes