Looking for additional info regrading SmackSdk and it's various api endpoints for NAC1080

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
hhleroy
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted 5 sign-ins First question asked

I am wondering if there is additional documentation available for the NAC1080 smackSdk and all of it's API endpoints. I am in the process of implementing user profiles and restricting access to the lock, however the specifics of how to do that aren't clear and all the documentation I've come across does not discuss how to properly ensure that I lock is only accessible to those with proper access.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Hi,

You can refer to the readme of the SDK available in the downloaded SDK folder(Parallel to android executable jar files) which explains the use of APIs like getLock(), setLockKey(), initializeSession(), etc.

Thanks,
Ajeeth

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies
Ajeethkumar_P
50 likes received 500 replies posted 100 solutions authored

Hi,

You can find the Doxygen documentation of the SmAck SDK in the SDK path smack_rom\html.

We provide AES encrypt/decrypt APIs that you can use to write your code for Secure access to the Lock.

We also provide Lock Demo firmware that can serve as your application reference.

Thanks,
Ajeeth

0 Likes

Hi,

I have made use of the doxygen documentation, but it doesn't seem to go into detail regarding how to make use of Lock API functions such as getLock(), setLockKey(), initializeSession(), etc. Is there additional resources that might go into further detail? Is there a likelihood I am not using doxygen correctly?

0 Likes

Hi,

Can you please let us know where you find the declarations of the above-mentioned functions?

If you are expecting the APIs like what you mentioned, then we regret to inform you that APIs like getlock() is not available. One has to develop their own application with the help of examples provided on the web.

You can download the Lock-demo firmware onto DEV_KIT_NAC1080 to get started.

Thanks,
Ajeeth

0 Likes

They appear when I am declaring things in the smackSDK.mailboxApi... or smackSDK.lockApi... as seen in the attached image from android studio. These are the functions I am trying to gain more insight on.

0 Likes

Hi,

You can refer to the readme of the SDK available in the downloaded SDK folder(Parallel to android executable jar files) which explains the use of APIs like getLock(), setLockKey(), initializeSession(), etc.

Thanks,
Ajeeth

0 Likes