How to access voltage of chip h-bridge to read the voltage of the capacitor powering it?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
hhleroy
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted 5 sign-ins First question asked

I understand the concept of reading the voltage of the h-bridge capacitor as it is outlined in the "NFC passive lock implementation with NAC1080", what I am trying to understand is how to actually get the value of the variable "shc_channel_ma" for use in the following line of code.

cmp = shc_compare(shc_channel_ma, VOLTAGE_ON);

I have tried to get more insight with the doxygen documentation but am having trouble getting that to operate well and doesn't look like it will bring me closer to solving the problem.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Ajeethkumar_P
50 likes received 500 replies posted 100 solutions authored

Hi,

As mentioned in NFC passive lock implementation with NAC1080 AppNote shc_compare function is available in the SDK NVM library.

shc_channel_ma is an enum value and equals 3. Please look at shc_lib.h in the FW SDK to access this value.

Thanks,
Ajeeth

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Ajeethkumar_P
50 likes received 500 replies posted 100 solutions authored

Hi,

As mentioned in NFC passive lock implementation with NAC1080 AppNote shc_compare function is available in the SDK NVM library.

shc_channel_ma is an enum value and equals 3. Please look at shc_lib.h in the FW SDK to access this value.

Thanks,
Ajeeth

0 Likes