Does Cypress still provide a review for cap sense PCB layouts?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

A year ago, Cypress provided reviews of your PCB layouts for cap sense circuit boards.

The customer would create a support ticket in MyCase and categorize it as a PCB Review (or perhaps Layout Review?).

You would then upload your design files to the MyCase system and wait.

Within a day or 2, a Cypress engineer would review your layout files and give feedback.

It's now November 2018, and I went to the MyCase page, looking for the Review option in the MyCase ticket system - that heading is gone.

So, now I'm wondering if Cypress still provides reviews of PCB layouts for cap sense circuit boards?

Any answers?

Thanks,

Eric

0 Likes
1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Bragadeesh,

No, I will not share design files on this public forum.  My design projects are not open source projects.  I am working on commercial products, for my company, intending to generate a profit.

The good news is that I found where to create a MyCase support ticket for Schematic review, on my own.

I don't really need schematic review at this stage of my project, but I've submitted my pcb design files PRIVATELY via the MyCase system, because that's the only review option that was offered. 

Since this post was specifically asking how to create a MyCase ticket for a review, your answer to me should have been to point me to the webpage I eventually found, where I could create a MyCase ticket and submit my design files for a PRIVATE review.  https://cypress.force.com/customer/Comm_CreateCase?RecTyp=0121a000000VWrGAAW&RecTypNm=Technical+Su...

Please add PCB layout review to the options in the MyCase support system.

Best wishes,

Eric

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies