About the #RESET out pin of the reset IC MB3771

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
NaMo_1534561
Level 5
Level 5
Distributor - Macnica (Japan)
100 replies posted 100 sign-ins 50 replies posted

Hi,

1. The data sheet stated that the output terminal (RESET # 😎 of the IC has a built-in pull-up resistor, so an external pull-up resistor can be omitted.
However, the block diagram of the data sheet does not mention the pull-up resistor, and when I look at the circuit symbol, it seems that it shows a constant current circuit. Is there another pull-up due to the resistor?

2. Can this constant current circuit carry a current of 10uA regardless of the load of OUTPUT?

3. If the load at the connection destination is large (impedance is small), will the output voltage be small?
Please let us know if you have a characteristic table or calculation formula for load and output voltage.

MPN: MB3771PF-G-BND-E1-ER

Best Regards,

Naoaki Morimoto

0 Likes
1 Solution
SampathS_11
250 sign-ins 250 solutions authored 5 questions asked

Hello Naoaki-Morimoto-san,

We kindly advise you not to use this part, as it is under EOL. Hence, the support for this part is terminated. Kindly accept my sincere apologies for the same.

Best regards,

Sampath Selvaraj 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
SampathS_11
250 sign-ins 250 solutions authored 5 questions asked

Hello Naoaki-Morimoto-san,

We kindly advise you not to use this part, as it is under EOL. Hence, the support for this part is terminated. Kindly accept my sincere apologies for the same.

Best regards,

Sampath Selvaraj 

0 Likes