How to bring up communication between SLS37CSA HSM and AP

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Jason_Liu
Level 1
Level 1
First question asked Welcome!

I am working on bring up Infineon SLS37CSA HSM on Qualcomm SA2150P application processor.

I already download all reference resource from the link (https://myicp.infineon.com/sites/SLS37_V2X/Lists/defaultdoclib/SLS37V2XProduct/) including databook, get start, HSM host software and public certification (IntCAcerts/Infineon OPTIGA(TM) V2X ECC CA 004_20200804.zip).

I already integrate HSM host software to SA2150P Linux rootfs. The sample application runs failure below:

~ # get-info
[T=1' ] [ERROR ] polling time exceeded but no data received
[T=1' ] [ERROR ] Giving up block exchange after 2 tries
[T=1' ] [WARNING] Trying to recover via S(SWR) exchange
Could not initialize V2X communication stack (0x804101ff)
~ #

My questions:

1. There is no guide to show how to use the public certification (IntCAcerts/Infineon OPTIGA(TM) V2X ECC CA 004_20200804.zip). Can you provide the steps?

2. What is the other possible reasons for the sample app failure above?

0 Likes
1 Solution
AjayB_76
100 sign-ins 10 questions asked 5 questions asked

Hello, 

The product you mentioned in the thread is a product that requires NDA for further discussion. Please contact your local sales/FAE to continue this discussion and get technical support for the same. 

Regards,

Ajay

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
AjayB_76
100 sign-ins 10 questions asked 5 questions asked

Hello, 

The product you mentioned in the thread is a product that requires NDA for further discussion. Please contact your local sales/FAE to continue this discussion and get technical support for the same. 

Regards,

Ajay

0 Likes