TPM 2.0 Zeroization

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
cedwards90
Level 1
Level 1
5 sign-ins First reply posted First question asked

Planning to use TPM 2.0 in an upcoming application and was wondering if there's a way to zeroize the TPM module? In other words, wipe any keys or information on the TPM module. I have not been able to find any information on this.

Thanks.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Sneha_P
50 likes received 250 replies posted 250 sign-ins

Hi @cedwards90,

Zeroization is currently supported by TPM SLB 9673 and SLB 9672.

Please refer to the product datasheets to choose the TPM suitable for your application: TPM SLB 9670, SLB 9672, SLB 9673.

Detailed information regarding zeroization is available in the databook of the TPM which can be accessed via the myICP (customer SharePoint) account. Please contact your distributor for myICP registration.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
Sneha_P

Hi @cedwards90,

Could you please let us know which TPM you are planning to work with? 

0 Likes

@Sneha_P ,

I'm purchasing a computer-on-module with the SLB9670 onboard. Can the SLB9670 be zeroized?

There's another module that I will have to design a TPM into the carrier card. If I had a choice, which of the aforementioned should I use?

Also, once the module has been zeroized, can it be re-initialized by the end user?

0 Likes
Sneha_P

Hi @cedwards90,

Please refer to the product datasheets to choose the TPM suitable for your application: TPM SLB 9670, SLB 9672, SLB 9673.

Detailed information regarding zeroization is available in the databook of the TPM which can be accessed via the myICP (customer SharePoint) account. Please contact your distributor for myICP registration.

0 Likes
Sneha_P

Please let us know if your query was resolved.

We will lock the thread in 3 days. In case your problem is not resolved, please create a new thread and we will be happy to help. 

0 Likes