Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
GrCa_1363456
Level 6
Level 6
50 likes received Beta tester First comment on KBA

Is an Optiga TPM the recommended secure element for a TI based DSP system?

Does Infineon offer application notes or examples to avoid easy mis-steps when attempting to secure a DSP based system?

A helpful document on 'Open Source TPM Support' was helpful, but would prefer existing knowledge on this particular case if available. Reference https://www.infineon.com/dgdl/Linux%20and%20Open%20Source%20activities%20for%20Trusted%20Computing%2... 

Greg

0 Likes
1 Solution

Hello @GrCa_1363456 ,

Apologies for the misunderstanding.

As you said, we're not saying it won't work, just that it hasn't been documented. 🙂

If any information does come to light on interfacing Infineon TPMs to TI's DSP systems, where would i expect to find that information?
For this, if we have any new information to-be-out, it'll appear on our product page

Kind regards,
Shreya

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Shreya_S
First comment on blog 100 replies posted 25 solutions authored

Hi @GrCa_1363456 ,

Let me check if I can find solution to your query. I'll get back to you with a response shortly.

Kind regards,
Shreya

0 Likes
Shreya_S
First comment on blog 100 replies posted 25 solutions authored

Hello @GrCa_1363456 ,

Apologies for the delay.
Can you please specify the TPM version and which TPM are you using? Please also specify the Firmware Version.

Kind regards,
Shreya

0 Likes
GrCa_1363456
Level 6
Level 6
50 likes received Beta tester First comment on KBA

Shreya,

Per your response, it appears Infineon does Not have any documented experience interfacing Trusted Platform Modules (TPM) to TI's DSP based systems.

I understand that you're Not saying it won't work, just that it hasn't been documented.

If any information does come to light on interfacing Infineon TPMs to TI's DSP systems, where would i expect to find that information?

Greg 

0 Likes

Hello @GrCa_1363456 ,

Apologies for the misunderstanding.

As you said, we're not saying it won't work, just that it hasn't been documented. 🙂

For this, if we have any new information to-be-out, it'll appear on our product page

Kind regards,
Shreya