Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Nor Flash Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Nor Flash
I'm working with a S25FL127S device. SPI accesses appear to work correctly as I can reliably read the identification, which matches the  datasheet. Af... Show More
Anonymous
Nor Flash
I started some month ago a design with a S25FL1-K flash memory, because I thought it was possible to interface it to a Linux embedded system using the... Show More
Anonymous
Nor Flash
Hello Team,    In S25FL256S what is the effect of EMI/EMC when data is stored in memory location. Does it get erased?     Do we have any EMI/EMC test ... Show More
Anonymous
Nor Flash
Hello,    I use S29GL512S "buffer programming"  every 64 bytes.    Now I have a problem.    Writing the last 64 bytes in the every sector will make a ... Show More
Anonymous
Nor Flash
I am communicating to a NOR FLASH S25FL127S and S25FL128S, using Windows and the FTDI FT4222H in SPI at 40Mhz. I am able to write the 16 MB of data an... Show More
Anonymous
Nor Flash
Hi,    I am using S70FL01GS as a serial flash interface to nxp k64 series controller. I am not able to get the flash working.    I configured spi in m... Show More
Anonymous
Nor Flash
Hi Team,    I am using a device from your company in my project namely S25FL512SAGMFIG11   It would be great help if you could share the thermal info... Show More
GrWa_2302706
Nor Flash
Read / Program operations can be executed normally. However, erase operation cannot be done normally.     Specifically, after 0xd8 (Block Erase), the ... Show More
Anonymous
Nor Flash
For the NOR flash devices S25FL256S  (FL-S) :    the embedded algorithm programming times are listed as 340 us (typ) 750us (max)    Does this start at... Show More
Anonymous
Nor Flash
Dear Sir or Madam,         There is written the following in S25FL128S datasheet item 2.11: "For a backward compatible SO16 footprint, the VIO supply ... Show More
Forum Information

Nor Flash

The NOR Flash Memory forum discusses critical safety features for automotive and industrial systems, and Semper NOR Flash Memory with ASIL-B compliant and ASIL-D-ready.