Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Nor Flash Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Nor Flash
Dear All,I am using S25FL512S interfaced to my MSP430F5438A microcontroller.SPI is running at 1MHz. I am reading the device ID and Manufacturer ID cor... Show More
NaMo_1534561
Nor Flash
Hello,I plan to propose Micron 's MT25QL replacement to customers.MT25QL256ABA8ESF-0SIT 256Mbit Single-die 64KB sector size 16-SO (300mil) package 2.7... Show More
KeTa_1341526
Nor Flash
Hello, I would like to confirm the definition of the data sheet of S29GL032.[Q1] "tBUSY" in [Table 27. Erase and Program Operations] is defined as Mi... Show More
Anonymous
Nor Flash
I can't seem to make a S25FL064L go into write mode.Could someone please check and add the missing piece. doing this on boot  RSTEN, RST, GBUL,then WR... Show More
Anonymous
Nor Flash
hello:I use S29GL512S "buffer programming"  every 256 bytes.Now I have a problem.Writing the first and second 256 bytes in the sector will success,but... Show More
Anonymous
Nor Flash
Hi I believe I have found an error in the Serial Flash Discoverable Parameters for the S25FL512S.   The JEDEC Sector Map Parameter Dword-2 is reported... Show More
Anonymous
Nor Flash
Hi,    We are using SPI flash (S25FL512S) as boot flash for virtex 7 fpga.  In my case i can able to read device id, memory size etc. when i try to pr... Show More
Anonymous
Nor Flash
Hello sir,We are developing Electronic product for Automotive Sector.We have developed school bus controller using S70FL01GSAGMFI011 flash memory. We ... Show More
SampathS_11
Nor Flash

What is the difference between S29GL256P and S29GL256S

Anonymous
Nor Flash
Hi,    I am looking for C functions to interface the S25FL127 flash memory. Where can I find these function? I am using an SPI from an Atmel Xmega 256... Show More
Forum Information

Nor Flash

The NOR Flash Memory forum discusses critical safety features for automotive and industrial systems, and Semper NOR Flash Memory with ASIL-B compliant and ASIL-D-ready.