Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Nor Flash Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Nor Flash
Please confirm if same programmer can program data to L device without any modification. The programmer used to support P device. Show More
NoAr_1540581
Nor Flash
Hello The customer is operating the Write to Buffer at 128 words, but writing can not be completed.When writing to buffer 64 words once was successful... Show More
Anonymous
Nor Flash
Hello, I am working on S25FL164K0XMFI011 NOR flash with SPI interface. What are recommendations for SPI communication at noisy environment? Typically ... Show More
Anonymous
Nor Flash
Hi Krishna,Please advise why the set top box cannot boot after we used S29GL128P11FFIS40 to replace S29GL128P10FFIS10. The both of the parameter is ve... Show More
Anonymous
Nor Flash
コマンド06h にてWREN発行後、コマンド 05hでStatus Register 1のWELを 見にいった場合、即座にWEL=1という状態になりますでしょうか? この場合(06h発行後、Status Register 1のWELが”1”になるまで)のmax時間を ご教授いただくことは可能でしょう... Show More
Anonymous
Nor Flash
Hello. Could someone suggest me which of current Cypress products can be used as a replacement for obsolete AM29LV641DL-90REI flash memory.Thank you i... Show More
MaKi_350451
Nor Flash
Customer is considering their board design for below two parts now.#1.S25FS512SDSBHM210#2.S70FS01GSDSBHM210Q1. I can see Theta JA of FAB024 package as... Show More
NaMo_1534561
Nor Flash
Hello,Micron W29DW Flash has reset command (F0) of 1-Cycle and 3-cycle.1-cycle:Adder | Datax | F03-cycle:555 | AA2AA | 55x | F0Now, customers are cons... Show More
Anonymous
Nor Flash
The internal data changes during we using S29JL032J70TFI020, can you give us advice why the situation would occurred?Part#: S29JL032J70TFI020Period of... Show More
Anonymous
Nor Flash
The minimum erasesize of this chip is a Sector, wich for this chip is 4KB throughout the whole chip.So I only need 4KB Buffers / Caches instead of 4KB... Show More
Forum Information

Nor Flash

The NOR Flash Memory forum discusses critical safety features for automotive and industrial systems, and Semper NOR Flash Memory with ASIL-B compliant and ASIL-D-ready.