Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Nor Flash Forum Discussions

MitsuakiK_71
Nor Flash
Nor Flash
solved msg Solved
Q)シリアルフラッシュメモリ(S25FL064P)を使用しておりましたが、 販売終了となってしまったため、その代替品を教えて頂けませんでしょうか。 We were using serial flash (S25FL064P), but because it becomes obsolete, wo... Show More
Anonymous
Nor Flash
Hi, I’m using S29GL01GS parallel Nor Flash, the issue that I’m facing is that I am not able to write the complete 1Gbit , I'm able to write only 512Mb... Show More
Anonymous
Nor Flash
is it possible to use cypress S25FL128LAG with cyclone  V GT and program it with NIOS.(using flash memory controller).I have the issue of Device ID ch... Show More
ananc_851086
Nor Flash
I am using S25FL512SAGMFI013 in my design. By default this device comes in 3 byte mode. How can I set to 4 byte mode. In the datasheet, it is telling ... Show More
masac_1399806
Nor Flash
I need the way to keep software in common in preparation for future development SPI.Please give me advice how to prepare. I strongly feel the need, be... Show More
Anonymous
Nor Flash
Hi,I am failing to erase 4K sector (cmd: 0x21) at address Flash Address 0x10000 then write (cmd: 0x12) to that same sector. Flash configured such that... Show More
toyac_1469256
Nor Flash

What kind of environment is the worst in using flash memory?

KaKi_1384211
Nor Flash
Hi team, The arguments of slld_WRRCmd / slld_WRROp functions do not fit both S25FL-L and S25FL-S families.Do you have the plan to modify them? SLLD_ST... Show More
Anonymous
Nor Flash

I want to use the S70FL01GS,Can you provide code to me about how use the S70FL01GS?

Thank you.

toyac_1469256
Nor Flash
Q1: WP # terminalIf Quad command or Write protection is not used in the host system, the WP# pin can be left open, but is there a problem with using t... Show More
Forum Information

Nor Flash

The NOR Flash Memory forum discusses critical safety features for automotive and industrial systems, and Semper NOR Flash Memory with ASIL-B compliant and ASIL-D-ready.