Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Nor Flash Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Nor Flash
Dear Team,We are using S29AL008J55TFIR10 NOR Flash in one of our board design.we have to do the thermal analysis of PCB Board. so for this we required... Show More
MaKi_350451
Nor Flash
I can see FL-S and FL-L have internal pull-up registor from Signal List of these datasheets.What is the register value for the internal pull–up regist... Show More
ShFu_1540346
Nor Flash
Would you please tell me what the meaning of the last "A"? I suppose this is not marked by Cypress since there is no explanation on datasheet.Thank yo... Show More
KaKi_1384211
Nor Flash
Hi Team,Please let me know the difference between  S29PL127J60TDI130H and S29PL127J60TFI130.Thanks and regards, Show More
Anonymous
Nor Flash
I think this is my first post so hello everyone!    I would like to know if one of the S25FL NOR memory series, the S25FL256, would be a suitable conf... Show More
Anonymous
Nor Flash
Hi,I try to replace EPCS16 by S25FL128SAGMFI011,I follow  the steps in "AN98558 In-System Programming for Cypress SPI Flash on Altera® FPGA Board" to ... Show More
Anonymous
Nor Flash
Hello,         I use NOR flash memory from the Cypress family s25FL127s.Could you please give me access to the source code for "Spansion FFS" ?THANK Y... Show More
NaMo_1534561
Nor Flash
Hello,There is a question about the description of the Data Sheet P39 "Table 5.3 Data Polling Status".The output of DQ2, DQ6 has states of No-Toggle a... Show More
Anonymous
Nor Flash
Hi, I am using S29GL256S10T flash in my design but these devices have a 16-bit (word) wide data bus and use only word boundary addresses. I need alter... Show More
Anonymous
Nor Flash
We are now testing the S25FL064LABNFA010Z which Cypress recommended as the replacement for the S25FL164K0XNFI01 that we are using it in numerous produ... Show More
Forum Information

Nor Flash

The NOR Flash Memory forum discusses critical safety features for automotive and industrial systems, and Semper NOR Flash Memory with ASIL-B compliant and ASIL-D-ready.