Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Nor Flash Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Nor Flash
Dear CypressHello.please let me know cross reference part number for IS25WP032D-JTLE-TR.Best RegardKimura Show More
Anonymous
Nor Flash
We have a PicoZed board with the S25FS128S QSPI that uses Xilinx FSBL, u-boot, etc. and everything worked perfectly until we had some event that cause... Show More
HINA_2218186
Nor Flash
Please let us know the maker and type number of the recommended socket for S29GL01GT11DHB010(LAE064:9mm x 9 mm). Show More
Anonymous
Nor Flash
hello,I have trouble understanding the idea of base address and offset in NOR flash? If you can help me understand the idea behind bank, base address ... Show More
Anonymous
Nor Flash
hello, my team and I are working on project where by we want to be able to store and pull up data from a S29GL512S memory, we struggling on getting a ... Show More
masac_1399806
Nor Flash
Dear Cypress,I need a verilog model of S25FL064L.Have you already prepared the model?(FYI) I searched the following site, but I could not find it.http://www.cypress.com/products/64mb-256mb-fl-l-nor-flash-memory... Show More
Anonymous
Nor Flash
FPGA cannot be configured although VIVADO says the bin file has been successfully downloaded into the SPI FLASH(S25FL128SAGBHIA00). I'm not sure if th... Show More
Anonymous
Nor Flash
Hello,could s.o. please tell me the FIT value and its reference conditions / confidence level of the Flash Memory S25FL256S.Thank you in advance.Robin Show More
Anonymous
Nor Flash
I try to read  some bytes in QPI mode and I read always the same byte 0xCC.Operation is: first after power up, enter QPI Mode command, then PP (02h) p... Show More
toyac_1469256
Nor Flash

Please let me know the weight of S25FL064LABMFI000.

490mg?

Forum Information

Nor Flash

The NOR Flash Memory forum discusses critical safety features for automotive and industrial systems, and Semper NOR Flash Memory with ASIL-B compliant and ASIL-D-ready.