Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

Nor Flash Forum Discussions

Recent discussions

Sort by:
JaYa_1399741
Nor Flash

Is there any EOL plan for S29GL032N90TFI040? or recommendation for alternatives?

Anonymous
Nor Flash
Hi:       I connect the flash S25FL256S with TI DSP SPI,now I can read the Device ID and Common Flash Interface information accurately with the "RDID"... Show More
Anonymous
Nor Flash
I am programming my new PCB with S25FL127SAB and I wish to initialize it correctly.  In particular I want to set up the configuration register for qua... Show More
Anonymous
Nor Flash
    Dear All               i have a number of 2G mobile phones with Spansion chipset in them . number : S29GL032N90TFI03. is there a tool for editing ... Show More
Anonymous
Nor Flash
Hi,    We are using SPI flash (S25FL512S) as boot flash for virtex 7 fpga.  In my case i can able to read device id, memory size etc. when i try to pr... Show More
Anonymous
Nor Flash
I look  Table 17. AL-J AC Characteristics for Asynchronous Single Read at "Using Cypress Flash Devices with TI Sitara™ - Based     on AM3517".    tOE(... Show More
Anonymous
Nor Flash
We are currently using S29GL01GP11FFIR10 which will be EOL in April 2017.  The replacement is S29GL01GT10FHI010.  Any software update required in orde... Show More
Anonymous
Nor Flash
        i am using the S25FL_K 32- and 64-mbit nor flash devices and am having trouble with the low-level drivers i've downloaded from your site, on a... Show More
Anonymous
Nor Flash
Hi:      I will use the flash S25FL128SAGN as the FPGA configration chip. It isn't offen operated on the board.      The flash is 8-contact WSON pack... Show More
Anonymous
Nor Flash
Could you help me to me PPAP file about CY2305CSXA-1HT and S29GL512S11DHA020?    PPAP is the product Process documents.    thank you Show More
Forum Information

Nor Flash

The NOR Flash Memory forum discusses critical safety features for automotive and industrial systems, and Semper NOR Flash Memory with ASIL-B compliant and ASIL-D-ready.