Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

Nor Flash Forum Discussions

Nor Flash Forum Discussions

Sort by:
Anonymous
Nor Flash
I don't see any real differences between the two except the Write Buffer has grown in size from 64 bytes to 512 bytes. Show More
Anonymous
Nor Flash
Dear Sir/Madam,            I am using the Octeon CN66XX processor, with following detail's. we created three partition of the flash as uboot, cfpag ... Show More
Anonymous
Nor Flash
        Hello, I use FPGA to operate flash devices  S29GL01GP by writing buffer programing, the system can write 32 words in one programing operation.... Show More
Anonymous
Nor Flash
Hello ,     I'm working on S25FS512S QSPI.     I looking for pre program to QSPI.    Do you have third party or suggestion programmer tool.         Th... Show More
Anonymous
Nor Flash
We have been using the S29GL01GP11FFI020 and S29GP0512P11 Flash Memory chips since about 2008. We have a lot of experience with them and have shipped ... Show More
Anonymous
Nor Flash
Hi    I am trying to download the sample driver code for S25FL series, but the website seems to be non-responsive. Can anyone please send me a copy if... Show More
Anonymous
Nor Flash
Hi all,    I use low level driver to write/read flash S25FL164K OK.    But when i  want to rewrite the previously data written then not OK.    When wr... Show More
Anonymous
Nor Flash
Hi,    I like to know if there is a list of equivalent cypress spi nor flash memories to be used as configuration devices with Altera Cyclone V FPGAs.... Show More
QuNg_1687211
Nor Flash
Hi there,    Is anyone know the Theta JA value and max junction temp of the S25FL127SABNFI100?    Thanks,    Quynh Show More
Anonymous
Nor Flash
Hi    I try to erase quickly a memory NOR FLASH    for example a S25FL127S : 128Mbit = 32 seconds to clear all (with 50mA erase current !)    is it po... Show More
Forum Information

Nor Flash

The NOR Flash Memory forum discusses critical safety features for automotive and industrial systems, and Semper NOR Flash Memory with ASIL-B compliant and ASIL-D-ready.