Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

Nor Flash Forum Discussions

Nor Flash Forum Discussions

Sort by:
Anonymous
Nor Flash
We are now testing the S25FL064LABNFA010Z which Cypress recommended as the replacement for the S25FL164K0XNFI01 that we are using it in numerous produ... Show More
Anonymous
Nor Flash
Hi Recently we changed from Micron(pc28f256p33bfe i suppose) to Spansion S29GL256S10TF102 and nothing else is changed.And as i'm not much aware of ker... Show More
Anonymous
Nor Flash
Hi,    During development the Uboot/Linux driver for S25FL256S flash, I encounter a problem that the flash seems to be locked and cannot be reset. Eve... Show More
Anonymous
Nor Flash
Why is there a difference about lead for the S29GL256P10FFI010 ?The "F" in the part reference indicates leadfree in the datasheet whereas the "S29GL25... Show More
AlNa_1728166
Nor Flash
Hi,We have been using Macronix SPI flash MX25U6435F on one of our products with no issues. For our newer product, we have switched to Cypress SPI flas... Show More
Anonymous
Nor Flash
Hello, I have a design in which I have S29GL01GS connected 16-bit data bus to a Microsemi Smartfusion FPGA with a processor and the External Memory Co... Show More
yushc_1313201
Nor Flash
Is sector erase time of S29JL032J half of 0.5 sec (typ.) In some cases?If data in the sector are all 1, then skip Erase and speed up Sector Erase time... Show More
Anonymous
Nor Flash
For the S29GL064S70FHI020, if a single device is used and Byte mode is selected, should DQ[15:8] bus lines still be strapped to digital ground via a 1... Show More
taokc_1454916
Nor Flash

S25FS128SのIBISデータについて、下記サイトからリンクエラーでダウンロードできなかったため、送付いただけますでしょうか。

Anonymous
Nor Flash
Hi, i'm trying to set to 0 the value of Block protection bits of the STATUS REGISTER 1, but if i write 0 directly in the register than the memory stop... Show More
Forum Information

Nor Flash

The NOR Flash Memory forum discusses critical safety features for automotive and industrial systems, and Semper NOR Flash Memory with ASIL-B compliant and ASIL-D-ready.