Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

Nor Flash Forum Discussions

Sort by:
Anonymous
Nor Flash

Is S29PL032J70BFI120 pin compatible to S29GL032N90BFI010?

Anonymous
Nor Flash
Dear CypressHello.please let me know alternative part for JS28F128J3F-75A if you have.thanksKimura Show More
Anonymous
Nor Flash
Hi everyone. I am working with the S29GL01GP device. When I try to program the memory, I see that the RY/BY pin goes high before the estipulated time ... Show More
rakic_3478611
Nor Flash
Hi All,Can anyone provide me parallel NOR flash driver for S29GL-S.          ORPlease provide me polling syntax in case of sector Erase and word writi... Show More
Anonymous
Nor Flash
I am trying to understand what will happen to a NOR flash after a single sector is erased to the maximum capacity:1.- How do you expect this sector wi... Show More
Anonymous
Nor Flash
We use a S29AL008J70TFI03 part and now find that the 03 (top boot sector, no CFI support) is not available. I am looking for recommendations for an al... Show More
Anonymous
Nor Flash
Hi, I am struggling to show that the timing analysis for the S25FL256S SPI Flash memory holds for Figure 5.10 SPI Single Bit Output Timing of the Docu... Show More
Anonymous
Nor Flash
Hello,Does anyone know the specifics of the "Z" model number.  I do not see that one listed in the datasheet under ordering information.  Can you plea... Show More
Anonymous
Nor Flash
We recently switched a board from the S25FL512S to the S25FL256S / 256kbit sector option, and have noticed that after a Bulk Erase or 4SE command, the... Show More
Anonymous
Nor Flash
My manager is unhappy with the long lead time on S29GL512T10TFI010 .   Is there a similar alternate that is form-fit (layout) identical to this device... Show More
Forum Information

Nor Flash

The NOR Flash Memory forum discusses critical safety features for automotive and industrial systems, and Semper NOR Flash Memory with ASIL-B compliant and ASIL-D-ready.