Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Nor Flash Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Nor Flash
Hello,I have a custom board that uses S29GL01GS Parallel NOR flash (128 MB) connected to imx6q processor through EIM bus. While booting I get the fol... Show More
TrTa_3803116
Nor Flash
Can anyone provide a recommendation for replacement of an obsolete chip, the M29W320EB?Also, what usually dictates what flash can be used? I am develo... Show More
Anonymous
Nor Flash
If the part is placed in QSPI mode, is it still capable of receiving legacy serial commands even though it's set to QSPI?Reason: I would like to have ... Show More
Anonymous
Nor Flash
Hello,I hope this question still finds the right people, for there was no place for memory in general.I am currently writing my bachelor thesis about ... Show More
ToKo_1330256
Nor Flash
Dear sirs,About Whisker for S29GL064SPlease advise us if this document on HP will be available for PNOR Flash Memory,or not.http://www.cypress.com/file/118321/download... Show More
AtSi_2703131
Nor Flash
Hi, Can some one recommend replacement for S29PL032J,S29PL127J series parts?As per PTN181204 issued, there is no replacement provided. For new designs... Show More
xiaowei_li_3787
Nor Flash
Hi,would you tell me that how to comfirm the page size of S25FL128SAGNFI000?i can't find it in the datasheet of the chip.Thanks . Show More
xiaowei_li_3787
Nor Flash
HiI am using the flash chips of CYPRESS, but I have a question that i don't understand..At the Sector Erase part, after the erase command is sent to t... Show More
Anonymous
Nor Flash
Hi,Can we use S70GL02GS11FHI020 as a drop-in replacement for the S70GL02GS11FHI010?The only difference I see is xxxx10 has highest address sector is p... Show More
xiaowei_li_3787
Nor Flash
Hi At the datasheet of S25FL128SAGNFI000, Part 9.3.7 Write Registers (WRR 01h),it says"After the Write Enable (WREN) command has been decoded successf... Show More
Forum Information

Nor Flash

The NOR Flash Memory forum discusses critical safety features for automotive and industrial systems, and Semper NOR Flash Memory with ASIL-B compliant and ASIL-D-ready.