Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Nor Flash Forum Discussions

ShYa_3490236
Nor Flash
Hi,Thermal resistance and Ambient temperature are find in product datasheet but I could not find the Tj (abs max ratings) .About AEC-Q100 gd.1 certifi... Show More
PiGe_3760021
Nor Flash
the product spec for the S25FL256L states:  "By using FL-L family devices at the higher clock rates supported, with Quad commands, the instruction rea... Show More
Anonymous
Nor Flash
I'm using an STM32F7 board and S25FL256 flash. I downloaded the drivers linked here:Re: S25FL256 compatibility with SLLD driver? and there's no STM32 ... Show More
Anonymous
Nor Flash
Due to part shortages, I have been looking for all varieties of S25FL512SAG that I could put on my board. Digikey has an S25FL512SAGBHIS10 listed as i... Show More
Anonymous
Nor Flash
We are designing in  a S25FS512S QSPI Flash memory chip into a mass-produced product.On version 1 of our PCB we have the 16-pin SOICOn version 2 of th... Show More
Anonymous
Nor Flash
Hi,I am trying to interface NOR flash (S29GL128S10DHB010) to TMS570 by EMIF (which generate the address, data and control signal for external NOR flas... Show More
NaMo_1534561
Nor Flash
顧客が作成したフラッシュ書替えプログラムにてセクタの消去動作中に(意図せず)ハードウェアリセットがかかり、リセット復帰後、改めてセクタ消去+書込みを実行したところ実行時間が延びました。(実測値で644ms-->792ms)[質問1]上記実行時間が延びる要因として考えられることは何でしょうか?[質問2... Show More
Anonymous
Nor Flash

Hi,

Could you please give me access to the FFS source code?

Thanks,

Karsten

sash_3755821
Nor Flash
Hi.Could you please let me know what is the ESD rating's for below Part.S29GL01GT12TFN01* Show More
Anonymous
Nor Flash
Hi, Currently evaluating this FLASH and attempting to lock registers using the WP# pin, however it's not working as advertised.Using the WRR command I... Show More
Forum Information

Nor Flash

The NOR Flash Memory forum discusses critical safety features for automotive and industrial systems, and Semper NOR Flash Memory with ASIL-B compliant and ASIL-D-ready.