Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

Nor Flash Forum Discussions

Sort by:
Anonymous
Nor Flash
S29JL032J
Solved
We are giving Vid= 12V on reset pin of S29JL032J to make it unprotected mode for programming.Did Vid=12V really required for programming or can I keep... Show More
Anonymous
Nor Flash
We’re using S25FL128SAGMFV000 NOR flash memory in our "ECM" application. The ECM is not powering-up and after investigation and analysis we found that... Show More
ToKo_1330256
Nor Flash
Dear Sir,About All Cypress product series, do you have a assembly site & Test  site information?<For example>SPI NOR Flash memoryTest site: ThailandA'... Show More
Anonymous
Nor Flash
Hello All,We are using S25FL128S as configuration flash for Artix 7 FPGA. The same was suggested by Xilinx.Kindly confirm whether we can use S25FL128L... Show More
Anonymous
Nor Flash
We are using S25FL064LABMFV013 in one of our design. The same is used as configuration flash (QIO Mode) for Spartan - 6 FPGA XC6SLX9-2TQG144I. But the... Show More
ToKo_1330256
Nor Flash
Dear Sir,Could your provide Data Sheet in Japanese available?On Cpress HP, There is an English version only as below.Thank you for your help. Show More
MaKi_350451
Nor Flash
I would like to know the internal pull-up resistor on RESET# and WP# for the S25FS512S and S70FS01GS (1.8V) family.Previous your answer of KBA218745, ... Show More
NaMo_1534561
Nor Flash
Hello,According to the S29JL-J data sheet,Programming from 0 to 1 states that the bank is set to DQ5 = 1 or that the DQ7 and DQ6 status bits indicate ... Show More
Anonymous
Nor Flash
Dear community:For an ongoing production, I'm trying to source the S25FL512SAGMFI010 NOR FLASH but it's very hard to find stock.I can't figure in the ... Show More
toyac_1469256
Nor Flash

WE端子とOE端子をLowにした状態でRead動作をしています。

どちらもLowの状態でRead動作は可能ですか?

GL-Sでは動作しませんが、JL-Hでは動作しているように見えます。

Forum Information

Nor Flash

The NOR Flash Memory forum discusses critical safety features for automotive and industrial systems, and Semper NOR Flash Memory with ASIL-B compliant and ASIL-D-ready.