Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

Nor Flash Forum Discussions

Sort by:
Anonymous
Nor Flash
Hi,I'm working with flash S25FL256LAGMFI003, SPI single mode, and I'm trying to write 1 to CRV[1] to enable 4 byte address mode.In the datasheet in pa... Show More
Anonymous
Nor Flash
i am not able to do full sector erase. It's only erasing 64kb memory not 128 kb memory.And please also confirm me that my flash has 512 sector and ea... Show More
rakic_3478611
Nor Flash
Dear Reader,I am working with kernel 4.19.2. Is there any patch available for 4.19.2 kernel for S29GL01GS parallel NOR Flash. I got one link on your w... Show More
KeTa_1341526
Nor Flash

In S29GL-S, Please tell me internal pull-up value of WP#.

takahashi

Anonymous
Nor Flash
Hello all,I am trying to interface S25FL128P Nor flash with STM32F412 microcontroller. I am using a FATFS stack on top of FREE-RTOS, but i am facing p... Show More
ToEr_3927551
Nor Flash
KBA223960 gives a good overview how an erase operation in a Cypress NOR flash is working.However it is not precise about the effects of the power-loss... Show More
RoMa_349641
Nor Flash
I'm looking for a VHDL model to simulate S25FL064P.  I see Verilog models but no VHDL models.  Show More
YoLe_2465781
Nor Flash

Can I use Cypress FL-L SPI Flash with Xilinx Virtex-6(XC6VLX240T)?

MaKi_350451
Nor Flash
I can find MTD driver patch on Linux karnel v4.14.0 as below URL.http://www.cypress.com/documentation/software-and-drivers/parallel-and-hyperbus-flash-driver-patch-linux-kernel-4140... Show More
Anonymous
Nor Flash

what's S25FL208K sector size and sector count?

and the size of flash =sector count*sector size?

Forum Information

Nor Flash

The NOR Flash Memory forum discusses critical safety features for automotive and industrial systems, and Semper NOR Flash Memory with ASIL-B compliant and ASIL-D-ready.