Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Nor Flash Forum Discussions

DeLe_4078256
Nor Flash
The datasheet for S25FL064L indicates that the S25FL064LABNFI043 option (USON) has an exposed center slug pad. Neither the connectivity diagrams nor s... Show More
qlcc_4325206
Nor Flash
When writing the norflash register, the value of the nonvolatile register CR2NV[7] is set to 1, the film does not come up, and there is no way to era... Show More
JoBa_2147096
Nor Flash
Regarding the WSON package, other than the different package dimensions (PCB change to accommodate the FL-L), would I need to change firmware, softwar... Show More
IoKa_4295801
Nor Flash
Hello, i have a board with some S25FS512S  chips on it that i try to access through the SPI, but they dont reply.I know i send the correct signals, be... Show More
milic_4316161
Nor Flash
We are designing a product using NorFlash(S29GL512N). As our product has a higher reliability requirement, considering the EMC design, could you provi... Show More
MoSa_4200611
Nor Flash
Hello,According to specification,"When using DDR I/O commands with the DLP enabled, an LC that provides 5 or more dummy cycles should be selected to a... Show More
user_4077216
Nor Flash
Hi everybody,I have an interesting case where a TSOP56 case S29GL064N (Spansion/ Cypress) was found to have Pin29 left open (not brazed on the PWB).Pi... Show More
dukac_4082446
Nor Flash
I am using the S29GL-S nor flash, because the datasheet describle that  WP pin has internal pull-up, when unconnected, WP is high level.So I do not co... Show More
avsac_4314111
Nor Flash

could cypress has any suggestions on the connector part

olmoc_4306656
Nor Flash
Hello, I am using the cypress linux driver found here: https://www.cypress.com/documentation/software-and-drivers/cypress-spi-flash-drivers-linux-kernel-4140... Show More
Forum Information

Nor Flash

The NOR Flash Memory forum discusses critical safety features for automotive and industrial systems, and Semper NOR Flash Memory with ASIL-B compliant and ASIL-D-ready.