Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

Nor Flash Forum Discussions

Recent discussions

Sort by:
YoLe_2465781
Nor Flash

Can I use Cypress FL-L SPI Flash with Xilinx Virtex-6(XC6VLX240T)?

ToEr_3927551
Nor Flash
KBA223960 gives a good overview how an erase operation in a Cypress NOR flash is working.However it is not precise about the effects of the power-loss... Show More
Anonymous
Nor Flash
Hi,I'm using S25FL256 connected to stm32f7 via SPI (single mode), and I'm trying to erase sector at address 0x600000.The problem is that when I issue ... Show More
xiaowei_li_3787
Nor Flash
HiI am using the flash chips of CYPRESS,S25FL128SAGNFI000, but I have some questions that i don't understand..1, At the 9.10 of the datasheet, it says... Show More
RoMa_349641
Nor Flash
I'm looking for a VHDL model to simulate S25FL064P.  I see Verilog models but no VHDL models.  Show More
Anonymous
Nor Flash
Hello,STM32H7 HAL uses generic NOR flash driver for NOR flash:openmv/stm32h7xx_hal_nor.c at master · openmv/openmv · GitHub Can it be used with GL-S d... Show More
DaBa_3845446
Nor Flash
A close study of the VHDL model file provided for the S29CL032J device has discrepancies with the stated behaviour in the device's datasheet. Is the V... Show More
MaKi_350451
Nor Flash
I can find MTD driver patch on Linux karnel v4.14.0 as below URL.http://www.cypress.com/documentation/software-and-drivers/parallel-and-hyperbus-flash-driver-patch-linux-kernel-4140... Show More
Anonymous
Nor Flash
Hello,We were surprised to find that there is no cypress support for nor flash S29GL256S90GHI010 in IAR ? Is that correct ?How do we add support for i... Show More
Anonymous
Nor Flash
Hi,Bulk erase operation is performed on s25fl128s flash.following address are not erased means all bits are not set as 1(0xFF),0xED8 to 0xEFF0x2FF4 to... Show More
Forum Information

Nor Flash

The NOR Flash Memory forum discusses critical safety features for automotive and industrial systems, and Semper NOR Flash Memory with ASIL-B compliant and ASIL-D-ready.