Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Nor Flash Forum Discussions

PICH_4397076
Nor Flash
Dear All,,,I'm under reviewing about Cypress Serial Flash Memory / S25FL512S Series.Pls, refer to the attached file. (the datasheet)I can see the belo... Show More
mavi_4422476
Nor Flash
In other words, my main concern is keeping the configuration of my system the same when finding a replacement of the S25FL128P0XMFI000. Show More
solo_4424221
Nor Flash
We are using Cypress FFS for cypress S25FL164 chip.We have an issue that, the files in the SPI chip are no longer accessible after period of time. We ... Show More
ShYa_3490236
Nor Flash
Hi, Regarding S25FL512SDSMFM010, if updating the following area of the Configuration register at every start-up,do I have to consider the specificatio... Show More
amku_4419401
Nor Flash
Hi,We are using device: S70GL02GS in our design and need software to read ECC status code from specified pages on memory. Please redirect us to the ex... Show More
ViC_3886151
Nor Flash
Hello everyone.I'm using S25FL127S serial NOR flash with PSoC 5LP MCU. I've been able to establish communication between the two.I'm using the flash t... Show More
JiCh_2245391
Nor Flash
As stated. I work in Hong Kong so better the agency is global and have office here. Thanks everyone. Show More
topi_4413926
Nor Flash
I used s70fs01gs flash chip, can now read its id, but can not do other operations such as reading registers, if I want to operate it, need to do other... Show More
Leon_su
Nor Flash
Can you help me to find CY NOR flash which can replace below MICRON and MXIC parts? Please help to remark if CY parts can be the pin 2 pin replacement... Show More
boya_4407971
Nor Flash
Cypress data sheet doesn't include any info on ESD Class of the Memory flash P/N S70FL01GSAGMFB010. Can anyone from Cypress engineering provide this i... Show More
Forum Information

Nor Flash

The NOR Flash Memory forum discusses critical safety features for automotive and industrial systems, and Semper NOR Flash Memory with ASIL-B compliant and ASIL-D-ready.